The Beverage Network
thebilliam asked: 1 3 5 7 9 12 16 18 20 24
1. Apart from tumblr, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Binge watching things on Netflix.
3. If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
A baby female giraffe. And and according an article I found, I’d still have 30k left over over so how about a gold plated, diamond encrusted, monogrammed saddle to ride it with.
5. If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
Jose “Gasparilla” Gaspar. And we would hunt down his lost treasure to buy an army of giraffes.
7. What do you spend most of your money on?
Bills. And then booze/drugs/food.
9. Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
Book: As I Lay Dying / Movie: Bridesmaids / Show: Big Bang Theory
12. What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
I have a habit of making sound effects for my actions.
16. Which band (current or past) would you want to go on tour* with? (*Travel with, not preform with.)
THE HUSH SOUND
18. Why is your favorite band your favorite?
I feel like they have a unique sound. I love female lead vocalists. Both vocalists work well together. I love 99% of their songs.
20. What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
I don’t know if I’d say favorite but the first lyrics that come to mind are; you’re the type of girl who puts on cyanide perfume, then asks for kisses on the neck from every boy in the room. It’s by Bayside and it’s from the song Wrong Way.
24. What celebrity do you idolize the most?
I wouldn’t say I idolize any celebrities but the closest I could come to that would be Paton Oswalt.